Young Kim for Congress Continues to Rack-up Local Endorsements in CA-39’s Three Counties
Fullerton, CA– Today, former State Assemblywoman Young Kim released the endorsements of ten influential local elected leaders that represent the San Bernardino County portion of the 39th Congressional district. The following endorsements add to an impressive list of supporters that already includes San Bernardino leaders U.S. Representative Paul Cook, State Senator Ling-Ling Chang, Former State Senator Bob Huff, and Supervisors Janice Rutherford, Curt Hagman, and Robert Livingood:
- Chino Hills Mayor Cynthia Moran
- Chino Hills Mayor Pro Tem Art Bennett
- Chino Hills Councilmember Brian Johsz
- Chino Valley Unified School District Board of Education President James Na
- Chino Valley Unified School District Board of Education Clerk Andrew Cruz
- Chaffey College Governing Board District Vice President Gary Ovitt
- Chaffey Joint Union High School District Board of Trustees Member Sue Ovitt
- Chino Valley Fire District Director Sarah Ramos-Evinger
- Chino Valley Fire District President John Demonaco
- Chino Valley Fire District Director Mike Kreeger
“Young is a passionate public servant and personal friend. The residents of Chino Hills and the entire 39th Congressional District will be well served by her leadership.” said Chino Hills Mayor Cynthia Moran.
The Young Kim for Congress campaign previously released a strong endorsement list of 45 current and former local elected officials in Orange and Los Angeles counties who support Young Kim for her proven, bipartisan approach to problem solving.
California’s 39th congressional district overlaps portions of Orange, Los Angeles and San Bernardino counties and includes the cities and communities of Anaheim Hills, Brea, Buena Park, Fullerton, La Habra, Placentia, Yorba Linda, Diamond Bar, Hacienda Heights, La Habra Heights, Rowland Heights, Walnut, and Chino Hills.
For more information about the Young Kim for Congress campaign, please visit www.YoungKimForCongress.com.